Memory ReRAM 8M (1024 K x 8) Bit SPI MB85AS8MT
MB85AS8MT is a ReRAM (Resistive Random Access Memory) chip in a configuration of 1,048,576
words x 8 bits, using the resistance-variable memory process and silicon gate CMOS process technologies
for forming the nonvolatile memory cells.
MB85AS8MT adopts the Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
MB85AS8MT is able to retain data without using a back-up battery, as is needed for SRAM.
The memory cells used in the MB85AS8MT can be used for 1 x 106 rewrite operations.
• Bit configuration : 8 Mbits (1,048,576 words 8 bits)
• Serial Peripheral Interface : SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) Correspondent to SPI mode 0 (0, 0) and mode 3 (1, 1)
• Write buffer size : 256 bytes
• Operating frequency : 10 MHz (Max)
• Data endurance : 1 106 times / 4bytes*
*4 bytes are selected by A1 to A0.
• Data retention : 10 years (+85 C)
• Operating power supply voltage : 1.6 V to 3.6 V
• Operating power supply current : Write current 1.5 mA (Typ)
Read current 0.15 mA (Typ@5 MHz)
Standby current 60 A (Typ)
Sleep current 6 A (Typ)
• Operation ambient temperature range : -40 C to +85 C
• Package : 8-pin plastic SOP, 11-pin plastic WLPRoHS compliant